1. The Savona Cruises Consortium ( hereinafter referred to as " lessee" ) provides the uncovered parking located in the port of Savona and assumes no liability for any damage caused by atmospheric events and bird droppings and the like.
2. The provision of a parking space by the lessee is subject to a fee based on the size of the vehicle and the rest period to be communicated at the time of booking. If, for any reason, voluntary or forced interruption of the cruise or otherwise, the customer wishes to withdraw the vehicle from the parking before the stipulated time, it shall be returned free of charge, but no reimbursement shall be made for any unused parking days. The rate applied shall be based solely on the provision of parking spaces, the collection and return of the vehicle. No other service shall be included in the rate or offered for any reason.
3. The lessee shall be liable for any damage resulting from: collision, fire and theft from the time of collection by our staff to the time of return to the customer subject to the conditions set out in the following paragraphs. Claims must be made at the time of return on presentation of the numbered " Parking Service " bill in original, under penalty of forfeiture of any right to compensation.
4. By virtue of this parking agreement, the lessee shall only be obliged to maintain the vehicles and shall ask customers not to leave valuables inside the car. No compensation shall be due for the removal of valuables if they are left in the car.
5. In case of theft of the car, the lessee shall only be liable for those vehicles that do not already have insurance coverage for event account, for this purpose, in case of theft, the lessee reserves the right to verify whether or not the car has such insurance coverage by requesting it to the customer. 5 .a. The presentation of the original insurance policies for the stolen vehicle.
5. b. The delivery of a declaration signed by the same insurance company ( ies ) that ensures ( ensure ) the same car for other risks attesting to the absence of insurance coverage for the risk of theft.
6. In case of vandalism committed on vehicles left in the parking, the lessee shall only be liable for those vehicles that do not already have insurance coverage for event account; to this end, in case of vandalism, the lessee reserves the right to verify whether or not the vehicle has such insurance coverage by requesting it to the customer.
6. a. The presentation of the original insurance policies for the stolen vehicle.
6 .b. The delivery of a declaration signed by the same insurance company ( ies ) that ensures ( ensure ) the same vehicle for other risks attesting to the absence of insurance coverage for the risk of vandalism.
7. The lessee shall not be liable for damage caused to parked vehicles by other cars belonging to customers, unless the vehicles which caused the damage are not covered by an appropriate third- party motor liability insurance policy.
8. The lessee , as a parking operator, can disclose to any interested subject any information relevant to the reporting and settlement of a claim, without this constituting a violation of privacy.
9. The booking of a parking space requires acceptance of these contractual conditions. The delivery of the vehicle to the lessee' s staff assumes that these contractual conditions have been unconditionally accepted in full.
10 .a. The personal data entered by registered users are collected to allow the control of access to the site for online bookings and to use the services offered, as well as to receive any reports on the services offered.
10. b. The data provided shall be processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force. The Savona Cruises Consortium undertakes to treat such data confidentially and not to disclose it to unauthorised persons, nor to use it for purposes other than those indicated above. Such data may only be shown at the request of the authority authorised by law.
10. c. Personal data will be communicated to the employees of the Savona Cruises Consortium and to the delegated collaborators to their storage and to the performance of the above mentioned activities.
10. d. Persuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, it is your right to: know and ask confirmation from the Savona Cruises Consortium of the existence of data processing that may concern you; know their origin, logic and purpose of their processing; obtain the updating, rectification and integration; request their cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking in case of unlawful processing; oppose their treatement for purposes of commercial information, advertising, direct sales and market rese
10. e. The data controller is the Savona Cruises Consortium with registered office in Savona, Via C. Battisti 416 17100 Savona, to which you may apply for any need, as well as to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003. 10 .f. By accepting the contractual terms and conditions, you express your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated in this information notice.